Monday, January 11, 2010

Challenged by Grace

I don't have any photos for this, Grace, but I'll give it a whirl.....

What is your favorite candy?
Red striped peppermints :)
What kind of music do you listen to?
Any Christian music EXCEPT all-screaming-no-singing.
How do you deal with boredom?
Playing PS3 NHL10 (if my brothers aren't using the game), listening to music.
What is your least favorite pop?
Root beer.
What do you plan on doing tomorrow?
Grocery shopping and Internet.
Favorite color?
I have too many. :)

What time of day do you have the most energy?
Favorite soup?
What are you looking forward to?
What's your life verse in the Bible?
Tell a clean joke.
What song is stuck in your head right now?

4 comments:

  1. I challenge Cara, Nick, and Leah to answer these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the least favorite pop and red striped peppermints are wonderful! =)Do you like the other kinds? Like isn't there a brown and green one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really. Red rocks! (Band and peppermint)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Yeah, red is the best! XD I wish that I had one right now...

    ReplyDelete